How do I place a wager?
In order to place a wager on Bally Bet, all of the following must be true:
- Fully registered account with Bally Bet
- Located within a state in which Bally Bet is regulated
- Have sufficient funds in your wallet to cover the wager
If all three are true, we're good to get in on the action!
- Start by finding the particular sport or event you wish to place a wager on. For your convenience, the Bally Bet app is categorized by league.
- Locate the game/event you wish to wager on.
- Select the desired side/line/price to add it to your bet slip. More wagering options will appear on your bet slip once a wager is added.
- Select the Desired Wager type
o The events/markets on the bet slip will determine wager types available to select from.
- Next, enter the amount you would like to wager for each game/event.
o If you would like to retain the same selections to use on a new bet slip, check 'Keep Picks'.
o If you need to remove a wager, select the 'minus icon' to the right of the wager.
- After confirming all wagers are ready, press 'Place Bet'.
If your wager is successfully placed, you will see the total amount wagered removed from your online gaming wallet.
To review your selections, you can return to the My Bets section of the app.