How do I set Spending Limits?
Bally Bet takes Responsible Gaming seriously. We offer a variety of ways for you to control your experience on our sportsbook.
Spend Limits are a restriction you can enact to limit how much money can be wagered on games during a given time period.
- Daily Spend Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $50 / $75 / $100 / $150 / $200 / $300 / $400 / $500 /' $1,000 / $2,000 / $5000
- Daily Spend Limits reset at midnight pacific time every day.
- Weekly Spend Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $1,000 / $2,000 / $5,000 / $10,000
- Weekly Spend Limits reset at midnight pacific time every Monday.
- Monthly Spend Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $5,000 / $10,000 / $20,000 / $50,000
- Monthly Spend Limits reset at midnight pacific time on the first of the month.
To set a Spend Limit:
- On Mobile:
- At the bottom of your app screen, go to My Account.
- Choose Play Responsibly > Spend Limits.
- In each drop-down (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) you may either leave it as "No Limit" or select the limit you wish to enact. You may set multiple limits at the same time for stronger protection.
- To save your changes, select Update Limit
If you are removing or lowering your limit, you will be notified what time the change will take effect, this effective date/time cannot be changed by our Player Support teams as they are there for your protection and are operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.